Large bowl for optimum preparation of doughs.
You can't tell the ideal bowl by its size only. For best results, the inner shape of a bowl and the tools are aligned with each other. The high-quality 3.9 l stainless steel bowl is suitable for small amounts as well as for easy processing of up to 2 kg of cake mixture and 1.5 of yeast dough.
Easy cleaning thanks to dishwasher-safe accessories.
Cleaning after preparation usually takes time. Now you enjoy comfort even after the food preparation. The accessories are usually dishwasher-safe and ensure easy and convenient cleaning in the dishwasher. This saves time.
Rubber feet for stability and high security.
Maximum of security at all times. The rubber feet guarantee extra stability of the kitchen machine and prevent it from shifting. Due to the gears being covered, you enjoy high security standards. An electronic safety shut-off prevents unexpected starting of the motor.
Easy storage of the cable.
Forget hiding the cable. This kitchen machine provides a cable compartment for storing the cable conveniently and easily in the device.
• 4 speed-settings / operating speed, standby
• Powerful 550 W motor
• Multifunction arm with special gearing and
3 drive positions for optimum power transmission
• Extensive range of optional accessories
• Cable storage
• Easy to clean
• Stainless steel mixing bowl for 3,9 liters
• Dough hook, beater and whisking attachment
• Continuous shredder with 3 stainless-steel discs
• Polycarbonate liquidiser (1 litre capacity)
• Citrus press
• Accessory holder
• Rubber suction feet for extra stability
• High safety due to overheating protection
• Lids for drives not in use
Product name / Commercial code MUM46A1GB
EAN code 4,242,002,636,986
Product name/family Kitchen machines
Number of outputs (Stck) 4 No.
Number of output positions (Stck) 3 No.
Construction type Freestanding
Material body Plastic
Size and weight
Dimensions of the product (mm) 265 x 265 x 305 mm
Net weight (kg) 5.427 kg
Preselectable processing time -
Power on indicator -
Pulse function -
Safety device Overload fuse
Voltage (V) 220-240 V