Compact and Light
Dedicated to handheld play
Controllers are built right into the system, for a small, lightweight and easy-to-carry Nintendo Switch built especially for handheld play.
It's compatible with all Nintendo Switch games that can be played in Handheld Mode.
Great for taking out and about, but also perfect when you want to join in multiplayer games with family and friends who have their own Nintendo Switch consoles.
* As a dedicated handheld gaming device,
Nintendo Switch Lite does not support output to a TV.
Bring consoles together to connect.
Both Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite can be brought together with local wireless play to connect up to 8 nearby consoles for cooperative or versus play in games such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Splatoon 2.
Nintendo Switch™ Lite Console
91.1 mm tall x 208 mm wide x 13.9 mm widem
* Measuring from the tip of the analogue stick to the top surface of the ZL/ZR Buttons, the thickness is 28.4 mm.
Approx. 275 g
Capacitive touch screen / 5.5 inch LCD / 1280x720 pixels
NVIDIA customised Tegra processor
* The space available for save data excludes the amount reserved for system files.
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac compatible) / Bluetooth 4.1 / NFC
Left Stick / Left Stick Button
Right Stick / Right Stick Button
+ Button / − Button
"USB Type-C™ connector
For charging the console"
3.5 mm 4 pole stereo mini plug (CTIA standard)
* Nintendo cannot guarantee that all products will be compatible.
Game card slot
For Nintendo Switch game cards only
microSD card slot
microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC memory card compatible
* In order to use microSDXC memory cards, a console update must be downloaded over the Internet.
Temperature: 5 - 35℃ / Humidity: 20 - 80%
Lithium-ion / Capacity: 3570 mAh
* The internal battery cannot be removed. If replacement is necessary, please contact your
local customer service centre
Approx. 3.0 - 7.0 hours
* Battery life will vary depending on games played.For example, the battery life while playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is approximately 4 hours.
* These figures are estimates. Actual battery life may be shorter depending on usage conditions.
Active gaming: 4 W
Streaming media (HD): 3 W
HOME Menu: 2 W
Sleep Mode: 0.03 W
Power off: less than 0.01 W
Please note: the values have been rounded off to the nearest full value. There also may be some statistical variations on the energy consumption values displayed. The values could also change depending on the usage environment and conditions.
Approx. 3 hours
* Assuming the console is charged while in Sleep Mode