DR590W-2CH: Dual Full HD (1920×1080 @30FPS) / View angle: 139 degrees.
With the front camera’s Sony STARVIS imaging sensor, you get awesome image clarity day and night.
Built-in Wi-Fi: connect to your dashcam with the BlackVue App to adjust settings, check the view from the cameras or transfer files to your mobile device.
Model Name DR590W-2CH
Color/ Size/ Weight: Front: Black / Width 111.8 mm x Height 34 mm / 64 g
Rear: Black / Width 67.4 mm x Height 25 mm / 21 g
Memory Storage: microSD Card (16 GB/32 GB/64 GB/128 GB, 256GB)
Recording Mode: Normal Recording + Event Recording (Impact Detection) + Parking Mode Recording (Impact and Motion Detection).
* For Parking mode recording, a Cellink battery or Power Magic Pro is recommended.
Camera: Front: STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1 megapixels)
Rear: CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2 megapixels)
- Front: Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
- Rear: Diagonal 140°, Horizontal 115°, Vertical 60°
<Front – Rear>
* Full HD (1920×1080) @ 30 fps – Full HD (1920×1080) @ 30 fps
* Full HD (1920×1080) @ 30 fps – HD (1280×720) @ 30 fps
* HD (1280×720) @ 30 fps – HD (1280×720) @ 30 fps
Image Quality : Highest / High / Normal
Compression Codec: MP4
WiFi: Built-in [802.11 b/g/n (2.4~2.4835 GHz)]
GPS: External (optional)
- Front: Front Security, REC, GPS, Wi-Fi
- Rear: Rear Security LED
Sensor: 3-Axis acceleration sensor
Backup Battery: Built-in Super Capacitor
- Short press: Wi-Fi on/off
- Press and hold: Format microSD card
Input Voltage: DC 12V – 24V
- Avg. 300mA (3.60W at 12V, when Wi-Fi is off and no external GPS receiver is connected)
- Avg. 350mA (4.20W at 12V, when Wi-Fi is on and an external GPS receiver is connected)
* Actual power consumption may vary depending on use conditions and environment.
Operating & Storage Temperature: -20℃ – 70℃ (-4°F – 158°F )
High Temperature Cut-off: Approx. 70 °C (158 °F )
Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS, Telec, WEEE
Software: BlackVue Viewer*
- Windows XP or higher and
- Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10) or higher
Application: BlackVue Application (Android 4.2 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher)
Other: Adaptive Format-Free File Management System